Whenever I see one of my backgrounds on a blog I could not be more proud. I would appreciate it if you would leave a comment if you use on of my backgrounds so I can visit your blog and have a proud look. Please be so kind to become a follower if you use my backgrounds.

maandag 30 juli 2012

Background corset vintage


For this 2 column background use this code:
Voor deze 2 koloms achtergrond gebruik je deze code:
<style type="text/css"> body {background-image: url(http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i190/liszha/liszhacorsetvintagebackground2koloms.jpg); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }</style>


For this 3 column background use this code:
Voor deze 3 koloms achtergrond gebruik je deze code:
<style type="text/css"> body {background-image: url(http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i190/liszha/liszhacorsetvintagebackground-1.jpg); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }</style>


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten